Request a call here!
Press Release: Marrick Medical Makes Inc. 5000 List for Third Year in a Row
August 17, 2015
DENVER, CO—(August 2015) “It’s truly an honor to be recognized as a member of the Inc. 5000 three years in a row,” said Naul Manthe, President of Marrick Medical. “I’m really proud of our company and our people. We’ve got a unique group that works hard, works smart and embraces change. At Marrick, we have the opportunity to help people every day in their time of need. It’s a big responsibility that we’re proud to carry.”
- 3 Common Mistakes People Make After a Car Accident
- Can AI Stop Texting While Driving?
- U.S. Fatalities from Motor Vehicle Accidents Higher in 2016 than Almost a Decade
- What Is An Independent Medical Exam (IME)?
- PTSD: Recognizing the Signs Following a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Personal Injury Claims: The 5 Most Common Types in the U.S.
- What States Have the Most Fatal Car Crashes?
- What Are Soft Tissue Injuries?
- 4 Reasons why Timely Medical Treatment is Important after an Accident
- Can Unpaid Medical Bills Affect Your Credit Score?