Request a call here!
Marrick Makes it Possible for ASC’s to Increase Patient Volume
February 09, 2015
Health insurance in the United States has been at the forefront of political and domestic conversations for much of the past two decades. Indeed, since the Affordable Care Act has been established, more people are insured than ever before. In 2010, 37 million people in this country were uninsured; four years later, that number has dropped to 29 million, according to an issue brief by…
- 3 Common Mistakes People Make After a Car Accident
- Can AI Stop Texting While Driving?
- U.S. Fatalities from Motor Vehicle Accidents Higher in 2016 than Almost a Decade
- What Is An Independent Medical Exam (IME)?
- PTSD: Recognizing the Signs Following a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Personal Injury Claims: The 5 Most Common Types in the U.S.
- What States Have the Most Fatal Car Crashes?
- What Are Soft Tissue Injuries?
- 4 Reasons why Timely Medical Treatment is Important after an Accident
- Can Unpaid Medical Bills Affect Your Credit Score?