Request a call here!
Marrick Cares Donations Exceed $50,000
October 06, 2013
“I am pleased to announce that Marrick Cares has given away over $50,000 to deserving families in our community in its first year of operation. We could not have done this without the help of all those who contribute to Marrick Cares and those who identify families who deserve a helping hand.”
-Naul Manthe, President of Marrick Cares (501c3 nonprofit)
To learn more about Marrick Cares visit www.MarrickCares.org.
- 3 Common Mistakes People Make After a Car Accident
- Can AI Stop Texting While Driving?
- U.S. Fatalities from Motor Vehicle Accidents Higher in 2016 than Almost a Decade
- What Is An Independent Medical Exam (IME)?
- PTSD: Recognizing the Signs Following a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Personal Injury Claims: The 5 Most Common Types in the U.S.
- What States Have the Most Fatal Car Crashes?
- What Are Soft Tissue Injuries?
- 4 Reasons why Timely Medical Treatment is Important after an Accident
- Can Unpaid Medical Bills Affect Your Credit Score?